Aus Dem Tal, which means “into the valley” in German, is an online casino game developed by Endorphina, a dynamic and creative B2B software provider for the iGaming industry with a stunning and versatile collection portfolio of online casino games.
While speaking about Aus Dem Tal’s popularity in Canada, Slots Online Canada, a rapidly growing internet platform that provides analytical information about online casino games for developers, operators and players, did a survey of 90 casinos in Canada and found Aus Dem Tal in 12 of them with one casino putting it in their lobby.
Aus Dem Tal has two main characters: a brave dwarf miner and his reliable friend, a mouse, who embark on an adventurous journey down mine shafts in search of treasure.
Read also: Hall of the Mountain King
Their quest is filled with hardship as they have to persistently figure out the best paths while navigating dangerous routes through tunnels to explore the hidden depths of the caves. They discover the enormous wealth and score great wins along the way with the aim of securing the Thaler – the most prestigious coin in European history.
- Aus Dem Tal consists of excellent graphics and immersive visuals with an interface offering ample functionality.
- It has video slots consisting of 5 reels and 20 paylines per slot with a minimum of 3 symbols per reel.
- The player has the choice of keeping all of the paylines active with their best bet in order to secure the most wins.
- The reel consists of symbols like helmets, trolleys, picks, and lamps as well as bits of gold, silver, and bronze.
- While spinning the reels, it is possible to bet between 0.20 to 200 coins per spin of the reels, and due to this large variance, the stakes are quite high along with the prizes.
- In order to score massive wealth, the player has to use the symbol called the dynamite, which represents the scatter, to enter the gold mine or the valley for free spins, after which they don’t need to bet on each spin.
- Apart from the free spins, there is also a gamble feature. In this, there will be a card shown with 4 more flipped over face down. The player needs to choose one of the remaining four cards. In order for the player to win, the chosen card should be higher than the dealer’s. If not, the player loses and will be taken back to the base game. The round is repeated if the player has the same card as the dealer. The player has the option of collecting his or her winnings after each high card is chosen.
- As per the rule of Aus Dem Tal, the player needs to get 3 scatters on reels 1,3 and 5 in order for them to get a chance to do 12 free spins.
- The whole purpose of Aus Dem Tal is to spin the reels to get the right symbols and win prizes.
- The symbols are ordered based on their value or the amount of profit they can bring. It is necessary to get a number of these symbols to generate profit.
Aus Dem Tal has a bunch of command dashboard buttons, each with their own function, located underneath the slots that let you play the game.
- LINES: Increases and decreases the number of active paylines.
- COIN VALUE: Increases upon clicking.
- BET: Sets the amount you want to bet per line. This along with lines and coin value will make the overall bet you want to stake for the spin.
- TURBO: Speeds up the spinning of the reels.
- SPIN: Sets the reels moving once you choose the bet you want to make.
- AUTO: Provides a choice to the player for the amount of spins to be automatically spun.
- CARDS: Appears at the start of the command dashboard every time the player lands a winning combination, offering him or her the opportunity to kick start the Risk feature.
Aus Dem Tal is a game that might appear simple at the beginning but gets really interesting as the player keeps playing. A couple of reasons being the superb graphics, entertaining audio, fantastic payouts, high RTP, and useful bonus functions.