What if you could earn some real money amid the hustle-bustle of monkeys? Well, dream no more as Microgaming intends to do the same with its new Banana Drop slot. It is the perfect example of the furtherance that classic slot games have achieved in terms of theme, rewards, and overall experience without a lot of features in the arsenal.
With 4,096 ways to win, Banana Drop can be enjoyed in a standard six reel and five-column layout. You stand a good chance of landing a win as winning combinations can be formed easily on more than three reels. Volatility offered by Banana Drop is a moderate 96%. Stunning graphics depicting forest and the ever-joyous monkeys in Banana Drop can give you wins as high as 6,000 times of your stake.
Banana Drop boasts of stunning graphics that can easily captivate anyone’s attention. The theme is largely banana-centric though, in the bigger picture, it resembles a jungle. In the background, you can find a no-nonsense evergreen forest. The reels are designed to look like banana trees and house different sets of bananas on them. Winning combinations are highlighted with the help of colourful gleams.
The symbols in Banana Drop are divided into three categories instead of two. There are low-paying, medium-paying, and high paying symbols. The low paying bracket consists of watermelons, coconuts, and pineapples. Royals constitute the medium-pay bracket, and animal symbols, including hippo, giraffe, zebra, and lion, are the high-paying symbols.
Read also: Banana Rock
There is also a wild symbol that substitutes others to form winning combinations every time it lands. Wilds can also land stacked.
- Two of the most conspicuously highlighting features of Banana Drop are the Big Buildup and the Falling Bananas.
- As you enjoy hitting the reels, the game randomly triggers the Falling Banana feature.
- Once it gets triggered, a monkey runs past the reels (Banana Trees) and shakes them from the top to make bananas fall on the reels. That’s pretty much the least expected out of monkeys!
- Each banana landed on the reels will bring you either of the two, a cash prize, or a wild symbol.
- The Big Buildup feature can get triggered on any spin. This feature potentially increases your winning chances by adding extra bananas atop the reels. So, when the Falling Banana feature occurs, your probability of landing wins increases.
- Banana Drop has 7 free spins in the offering.
- To get into the free spin mode, you need to land the scatter symbol, which, in this case, is an octagonal leaf.
- Once you enter the free spin mode, you can rest assured of a slotting paradise as the falling banana feature occurs on every spin.
- You also stand a chance of landing a full stacked monkey symbol in the free spin mode.
- The full stacked monkey helps increase the number on bananas present atop the reels subjected to a maximum limit of three.
- It is also important to note the fact that in Banana Drop’s free spin mode, the number of bananas present on the reels does not increase like normal spins. They can only be increased through the full stacked monkey.
When it comes to monetary aspects, Banana Drop doesn’t disappoint. It has got a flexible betting range of 15 cents to 30 dollars. With everything aligned, you can win as much as 6,031 times your stake. This is to be seen in conjunction with the slot’s ability to return a decent 96% on every stake.
The low and medium paying symbols give a moderate 0.8x and 0.9x the bet, respectively. High paying symbols offer 1x the stake. All in all, Banana Drop’s prizes fall somewhere between medium to the high bracket.
Microgaming, in conjunction with Crazy Tooth Studio, has always stood apart from its peers when it comes to producing sublime slot games. Through Banana Drop, it has yet again solidified its position at the helm of the industry.
Though the symbols could have been more paying yet Banana Drop is still one to lay hands on for people who want to enjoy a no-nonsense slot experience with limited features and good payouts.