CherryPop is the third installation by the prominent gaming software developers, Avatar UX Studios, featuring the PopWin Mechanic system. In the game, when a symbol is won, it pops into 2 new symbols, increasing the height and number of rows of the reels, thereby increasing the number of ways to win.
As described by many reputed reviewers and players, the graphic design of CherryPop is brilliant and gives a futuristic appearance. Purplish-neon lights and brightly coloured reel symbols that feature diamonds, melons, oranges, 4-clover leaf, bells, horseshoe, and grapes grapple you with attraction.
CherryPop is supported on mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop, and it is compatible with Operating Systems like Android, iOS, and Windows.
Prominent features of CherryPop
- The base game pays 243 ways to win both ways, and due to this mechanism, the default ways to win are doubled from 243 to 486.
- A very high winning potential of 56,386x is offered, a treat, and bigger than most slots in the casino gaming world.
- The default game reel starts at 5×3 but can expand to 5×6 and further to 5×9 reels. This is due to the PopWin mechanism; after removing winning symbols, the empty reel splits into two for cascading fill.
- Free Spin Bonus and Progressive Win Multiplier features.
- The RTP is at 96.14%, and the hit frequency is 22%, as stated by the developers.
So, how do you play the game?
The game structure is straightforward to follow, as it operates on the PopWin Mechanic. You will win by landing at least 3 adjacent identical symbols from reel 1 or reel 5. Due to both ways winning mechanism, the default ways to win are doubled from 243 to 486.
Read also: Diamond Inferno
Cherries are the most valuable symbol from the bunch in CherryPop like the name suggests, and landing 5 of them will earn you 15x of your stake. However, they can be seen only during the bonus round and by the PopWin feature. Below the spin button, you have the option to choose your stake.
- The method to obtain free spins in CherryPop is easy; you expand all 5 reels to the maximum height of 6 rows, which you can do by winning symbols, and the PopWin mechanism adds new reels.
- You will be given 5 free spins to start with; you can even gamble for extra spins; we will discuss this feature in the next section.
- With the Progressive win multiplier that starts at 2x, +1 in the multiplier is increased with PopWin in the bonus round.
- The reel is expanded to a 5×6 grid, and with the PopWin feature in CherryPop, you can expand each row with 9 symbols in height further.
- If you manage to open all the 6 reels to its maximum potential, you are rewarded an immediate 3x multiplier boost.
In CherryPop, you can come across three different free spins levels that can be availed by the gamble feature through the gamble wheel.
Read also: Fruity Crown
The three levels are: Level 1: 5 Free spins, Level 2: 8 Free spins, Level 3: 12 Free spins.
Based on the innovative PopWin mechanism, this product of Avatar UX Studios provides an out-of-the-world experience through its great winning potential, free spin bonuses, progressive win multiplier feature, and attractive gameplay and graphics.
Overall, CherryPop is a new and developing game that you must get your hands on; who knows how big you might win with a small stake?