Fairy Gate is the newest slot featured in September 2017. The theme is a forest of fairies, so the background is emerald-green vegetation with clouds from above and a blue pond underneath. On the right, there is a picture of Old Bewitched Oak that has centered embroidery of the rod. The rod is the gates that, when open, invite us to the enchanted world of fairies and so the game starts.
Also, the gate can open at any spin randomly, giving out bigger possibilities as it can give out scatters and wilds landing randomly on the field bringing huge wins. The gaming field in displaced a little to the left.
The symbols are:
- J, Q, R, and A – represent the lowest value
- Fairies (pink, blue, red, green) – give the high value
- Scatter looking as a yellow-violet circle – can be given out only on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reels
- Wild looking as a yellow square – can be shown up on any reel, replaces any symbols except the scatter.
When a scatter lands at any two reels, a player receives one extra free re-spin. Landing three of them means a line of 10 free spins, opening the rod of the Old Bewitched Oak leaving it open until the end of series. When free spins are started, no re-spin possibility is available.
RTP is 96.66%, which is pretty good for a player and leads to wins more than the most of the casinos usually provide. Though, this amount does not mean that you will definitely win 96.66% of all your bets back – as the indicator is calculated only for all bets in the game, so you might need both a significant time and a number of bets to make this number become closest to you.
The additional features are:
- Attractive graphics with nice-looking young fairies
- Changing of night and day time during the game triggered by some events
- Eye-captivating animation
- The interesting and not boring soundtrack that one won’t need to cut off.
Fairy Gate is presented by a Quickspin company.