Are you one of those who have always wanted to explore the inexplicable fear of the dark? Well, this Halloween, Quickspin presents you a chance to ride your interest through its new Ghost Glyph slot. The game has more than what defines usual slot games coupled with the thread that binds us all “Ghosts offering money.”
Ghost Glyph has a seven reel and seven column layout. It prefers the cluster pay approach instead of traditional paylines. So instead of horizontal line combinations, symbols appear in clusters to land big wins. Combine this with the 96% returns on every stake, and you need not look over the shoulder for volatility. You can win as much as two 2,000x your bet by playing Ghost Glyph through any device, be it a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
The game runs on a no-nonsense Halloween design with fine details to add depth. The four main characters of the game are ghosts of four different colours namely Red, Yellow, Blue, and Green, and have different functions associated with them. The game has various gems, stones as other symbols, including a “W” as wild, which helps in making clusters.
Ghost Glyph boasts of a variety of features, with each of them having different benefits and objectives. Here are the prominent ones.
- Tumble comes into play when you land a winning cluster. The symbols that are there in the cluster are removed and exchanged by new ones. The wins keep on getting accumulated, and this goes on until you have exhausted all your winning clusters.
- The Ghost Glyph shows up after landing a winning cluster but before the tumbling of new ones. It will occupy a conspicuous spot on the reels once with each tumble and will function as a wild. The feature helps in turning on urns. However, on the blue urn getting activated, all your unused Ghost Glyph symbols will be substituted as wilds, and you won’t get more glyphs.
- Urns - Ghost Glyph slot presents five different urns. They appear at random without following any fixed chronology except the blue earn, which is always the last. The other four are Red, Yellow, Green. It is in these urns that the main characters of the slot reside. Each urn up on getting triggered release a ghost of its respective colour. This is what they do.
1. Yellow Ghost - Unleashes numerous wilds on your reels.
2. Green Ghost - Substitutes any particular type of symbol with a different one.
3. Red Ghost - Addresses one particular low paying symbol and removes it completely from the reels.
- Blue Ghost - This is the big fish in the pond. It launches the bonus game and sometimes showers additional free spins too.
- Massive Wilds - The list of features finally culminates with the massive wilds feature. There is a meter on the screen which on getting filled, shoots up the Massive wilds feature at the end of free spins. As the name suggests, massive wild occupies a large chunk of your reels (as wild) and increases your chances of banging a big cluster.
With the game still being inside the manufacturing cycle of Quickspin, Ghost Glyph’s betting range is under deliberation. But it can be expected to be anywhere between twenty cents to one hundred dollars. The jackpot is priced at 2,000 times the winning bet. If you’re a cautious player, then no need to worry as Ghost Glyph offers the probability of hitting one in every three rounds.
Ghost Glyph is a decent slot game that can excite even the most experienced of slot lovers. Its incorporation of the cluster way of paying adds more intensity to the game. The maximum winning amount is more than many slots, and mediocre volatility is just the icing on the cake.
Though there is still a lot to be revealed but looking at history, it is easily deducible the Quickspin has a delight in the offering. Unfortunately, till its actual release planned this September, slot lovers will have to wait for the treat.