Lilith’s Inferno - For the player who wants to drop into infernos and battle evil, then a recent Yggdrasil game is for you: Lilith’s Inferno. Released October 10th this year, the game is a cross between gambling and a dungeon crawling video game.
In the game, you play as Lilith, a cute girl who descends into the depths of the underworld and fighting a wide range of monsters. The monsters get uglier the deeper you go, but fortunately you get rewarded for beating them in the form of free spins and the boss turning into a wild symbol. And yes there are four bosses altogether.
You can parse that together via the pay-table. On there, it shows 8 symbols. On the lower end, you’ll see familiar symbols, the four suits. The worth of those symbols ranges between 0.2 times and 6 times the stake.
Those symbols you’ll see popping all the time, however, the company has made those symbols look unique so it makes Lilith’s Inferno a bit fresher.
As for the other four symbols, those are “guardians of the underworld.” Right out the door they provide a flat 1 times the stake and can go up to 24 times the stake. That’s only the start of it though. Where the excitement of this game rests is in mechanics and symbols. Kicking things off there is the golden crown wild. It substitutes in for any of the eight symbols. Then there is the gorilla relic.
Depending on the number of gorilla relics you get, you’re awarded a variety of free spins. Here is a breakdown:
- Get three gorillas and receive free spins ranging between 10 and 20;
- For four gorillas, you receive free spins between 15 and 25;
- Finally, obtaining five gorillas nets between 25 and 50 free spins.
Lastly is the VS symbol, which serves as a form of progress in the game. These appear only during the free spin mode. Get two next to each other and watch the animators show their stuff.
You’re thrust into a battle where the controls are easy for even those not well versed in video gaming. All you have to do is click on the boss and you’ll either hit, get blocked, or damage yourself. Once you hit zero, you’re back to the free spins. Defeating the boss will yield 2 more free spins and the boss symbol becoming a wild while you got free spins left.
Familiar features riddle this game but Yggdrasil Gaming has made them all quite unique with this game. From the overall design being different to adding bonus symbols to spice things up.
Key features are:
- The abundance of free spins and many symbols contributing to free spins;
- Fighting through the underworld and smashing in monsters faces for rewards;
- Battling while in free spin mode;
- Smooth animation and easy controls.
- Lilith’s Inferno is extremely generous in awarding free spins. There are multiple ways to win free spins.
- Lilith’s Inferno’s battles are epic thanks to smooth animations.
- The RTP is extremely high giving players a real good chance of winning. It’s clear there are multiple avenues towards victory.
- Excluding battles, Lilith’s Inferno is not overly exciting. The symbols are unique but aren’t as exciting as other games.
- It can take a long time to reach the epic battles Lilith’s Inferno is designed around. The conditions around it are tougher.
- Lilith’s Inferno’s overall idea is nothing new. Many slots have done this before.