Created in 2008, Trustly is one of many online payment systems that allow instant withdrawals and deposits. All in the name of saving you time to get into various games. It’s one of the beloved platforms due to the sheer speed that it takes to process transactions through this method.
But there are other qualities that make this and Trustly casinos so appealing. We uncover those below.
Casinos to Check Out
Before getting into the online casinos that use Trustly, its first worth looking at how far this company can reach. Because it’s been around for over a decade now, the company has expanded to 29 countries.
Read also: Online Casino with Inpay
This is worth knowing because even though we won’t be listing off all of the casinos available, most online casinos will have this payment alternative available.
Some of the best online casinos Trustly is available on are:
- Maneki Casino is another which offers a deposit bonus plus free spins.
- Hyper Casino that offers a 100% match bonus ($100 max).
- PlayAmo has a 100% match ($500 max) and 100 free spins.
Pros & Cons
Like with any platform or game, there is bound to be ups and downs. Here is what you need to know.
The advantages of this platform are:
- It’s easy to start using it. There isn’t a requirement to create an account to use this platform.
- It is incredibly useful and versatile. You don’t need to be around your computer to do any deposits or withdrawals. These options are available on mobile as well.
- There is a lot of safety behind it; everything from two-factor authentication to the security being tested by your bank. It’s pretty solid in terms of safety.
- As mentioned, the process is quick too. Even though banks are involved with this, you don’t have the waiting time at all when compared to other methods.
There are some disadvantages, though. Those being:
- Despite the company reaching out to 29 countries, its main focus is in Northern and Western Europe. So while it’s far-reaching, it’s still limited.
- On the note of limited, it can be limited even in those specific countries too. Why that’s the case is because the bank you’re dealing with needs to be affiliated with Trustly.
- Lastly, there are no refunds. If you decide to use Trustly deposit casinos option you’ve confirmed it, you can’t go back.
No, and it would make no sense at all. Both establishments have a vested interest in providing mutual benefits to each other and their customers.
As mentioned, there are 29 countries that Trustly works in. The most notable ones are Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Poland, Finland, Italy, Spain, Malta, and the UK.
Outside of the company itself operating in key locations, there are no other limitations or fees. It’s important to note this is a payment option rather than an e-wallet like PayPal or Skrill. That being said, that doesn’t bar gambling establishments or your bank from charging them.
There are four steps you need to go through. First, log in and go to the gambling hall’s deposit section. Second, click on Trustly’s logo and pick your bank. Third, input the amount and confirm it via a message that’s sent to your smartphone. Finally, wait for it to appear in your account.