Whether you are from Sweden, Finland, or Germany, one of the best payment alternatives to consider is Zimpler. It’s one of the essential options for anyone who is into playing at casinos or needs to withdraw money from casinos or other online platforms.
There is a lot that you can do with this payment option, and in this post, we’ll be covering everything you need to know about this platform.
What Online Casinos Use Zimpler
Casinos Zimpler is available is far-reaching. Though as mentioned above, this option is only available in specific countries. So while these casinos will be familiar to you, most of the world won’t get the option to use this platform.
If you want to use this method, make sure that you are dealing with Zimpler accepted casinos. This means not just depositing, but withdrawing too.
Zimpler began in 2016 by the Smart Payments Nordic Group. It’s one of the younger and innovative platforms when you compare them to others.
Read also: Online Casino with Interac
Some notable detail about this platform is that this isn’t an e-wallet. Similar to Trustly, you don’t need an account, and any deposits that you make are instant.
But Zimpler takes a few other steps than Trustly. First, it provides a payment history. So if you make a habit of depositing the same amount, this system will remember. Not only that, but you can also set limits and organize your spending.
There are a number of benefits of using Zimpler casinos. From looking at the company here are the perks:
- It’s all anonymous. You don’t need an account to deal with Zimpler, and they will arrange everything keeping your identity a secret.
- Very useful. The fact you can save transaction history and other information can make you an informed spender.
- The other features are helpful. Such as placing limits on your spending, so you’re not overspending.
- It’s safe. Paired with the fact your identity is hidden, this platform has also been tested by banks and has two-factor authentication.
- You’re able to make fast deposits. Speed is a huge deal for players, and this one has it.
- There are fees, but they are low, so you won’t overpay much for deposits.
But like everything, there are some disadvantages. These being:
- It’s all local. Again, it’s only available in Germany, Finland, and Sweden.
- The currencies that Zimpler allows is limited. Residents in those countries can use their own countries’ currency no problem (as well as USD), but anything outside of that will get rejected.
- A lot of the casinos with Zimpler will allow deposits, but not always withdrawing.
- While the fees are still low, fees can still be a bit of a sore spot for some people. You can delay them, but the fees still need to be paid.
As mentioned, you don’t need to make a platform account because of how the system is set up. When you use it for the first time, the company will make your account for you. Whether you want to use it is up to you. All in all, it’s a good idea as long as you’re in those specific companies, and the casino you’re dealing with allows Zimpler.
Whether you’re dealing with new casinos or established casinos, using Zimpler is simple. First, get to the deposit method page in your casinos’ account and select Zimpler. Second, get your banking card and input the amount you want to deposit. Third, you’ll have to wait for the deposit to get through, but after that, you’re done. The last step is when you are ready to pay your fees. These are low and are based on how much you deposited.
There are two options for deposits. You can pay with bills or use a card. If you choose real money, the deposit will go through naturally, but Zimpler will ask you to pay a small fee within the next two weeks. If you ever use a card, the fees will be applied automatically.